A baseboard looks optically very good, it connects the kitchen cabinets above the ground together. They are available in different colors to match the color of the kitchen. Depending on the model, the assembly can vary. instructions for:
A plinth is part of any modern kitchen. You buy it together with your new kitchen cabinets in the piece and then adapt them to the desired length. Secured a plinth at the feet of the kitchen cabinets. The type of attachment can vary from model to model. Do you have a kitchen, which is around the corner, you can connect the abutting footer parts with a corner joint with each other.
Measure out how much baseboard you need
You can calculate the length of the baseboard for your kitchen. Just add the length of the wall cabinets together. If your kitchen cabinets own in the room, you have to add the baseboard.
1. for the sides and the back of the cabinets
Of course it is also possible to measure the length of the baseboard. So you can be sure that you have not miscalculated and accidentally buy too little plinth.
2. To obstruct the bar in the kitchen
First, make the kitchen cabinets and bring your feet to the right height. Most feet can werden.
1. adapted to the width of a base strip
On the back of a base, you will find an attachment, with which they can attach to the feet of the kitchen cabinets. Very often, these are clips that lie around the feet. It can also be designed so that you have to push the back of the skirting board in the feet.
2. Make sure that you attach the baseboard on each foot. Otherwise, it may be that this slip when your foot on the other hand push or suck the kitchen or wischen.
3. Is a skirting board in the kitchen is available in different heights. Higher kitchen allows you more comfortable, but only if all individuals are large enough in your family.
For smaller people a high kitchen is however difficult. The room height must fit in a high kitchen, because you still want to hang the wall cabinets in a proper distance.