Designer Kitchen,kitchen appliances,Kitchen cabinets,cooktops and ranges
The term designer kitchen is often perceived differently by different people. There are many people who perceive it to be the privilege of the elite class, who can hire the services of experts from the interior decorating world and include all the latest appliances in their kitchen. Then, there is the second category of people, those who consider a designer kitchen to be nothing more than a replica of the kitchens that adorn the houses of celebrities. Yet another category of people consider designer kitchen to be a kitchen that you design for your own sweet home, right from the scratch level.
In actuality, designer kitchen is a kitchen that follows all the trends that are prevailing in the present times, at the same reflecting your personality. Planning a designer kitchen, though not a daunting task, surely requires everything to be planned very carefully. You need to lay emphasis on each and every small detail of the kitchen and give it a personal touch as far as possible. While laying down your designer kitchen, keep one thing in mind – you need to achieve near perfection in almost every aspect of the d¨¦cor.
Make It Welcoming
There are a number of styles in which you can organize a designer kitchen. While selecting one for your kitchen, make sure that it imparts a welcoming, warm and cozy look to the room. Employ only those equipments and installations that you either have use of or are quite sure of using in the near future. A crowded kitchen will never look inviting and will create unnecessary bothers for you, while working. Remember, your kitchen should give a feeling of comfort and reflect your style statement as well as your personal taste.
What Can Be Included In A Designer Kitchen
Apart from the basic items, like latest cooking range, chimneys, built-in drawers and cabinets, there are certain other aspects that you need to consider, while going in for a designer kitchen.
- If you have the space and the budget for it, having a pot filler faucet in your designer kitchen is a good idea. Since the faucet is mounted on the wall, along side your stove or above the sink, it is also known as wall mount faucet.
- While selecting the sink for your designer kitchen, there are two options that gain immediate attention – Copper Farmhouse Sinks and Glass Kitchen Sinks. Depending upon the overall d¨¦cor of the house, you can choose between the two options, both of which are practical to use and impart the perfect ‘designer’ look to your kitchen.
- In the present times, normal convection ovens are just so pass¨¦. Ruling the roost today are ‘trivections’, which make use of conventional, convection and microwave technologies for cooking purposes, in turn reducing the time required for preparing an entire meal.
- The latest entrant in the range of designer kitchen appliances comprise of the ‘induction cooktops’. As you move over to the newest sensation, leaving behind the standard cooktops and ranges, your cooking time will come down drastically.
- If you shy away from grilling just because the barbecue is placed, it is time to make way for an indoor grill. It provides you with the option of grilling anything, anytime, within the closed confines of your kitchen. Two of the options in this context are open grills, which operate like an outdoor grill, and contact grills, on which you can grill on both sides – at the same time.
- In case you are planning to go for a designer kitchen, but do not have too much space with you, then going for a built-in microwave drawer is a very good option. You will be able to reap all the benefits of a microwave, without consuming any space.